Return to full list >>
- Attention Alexandria automation system users! Are you ready to learn how to catalog new materials in the Alexandria automation system? Join Lisa Sharbaugh, automation and technology services coordinator, as you explore cataloging basics and best practices, including how to search for and select records and how to edit existing records.
In this focused and engaging session:
• Identify and use best practices for cataloging in Alexandria
• Learn how to add additional z-targets for title record searching
• Recognize how to select the best records
• Organize your series records so that they display together in the catalog
If you are a busy library professional currently using the Alexandria automation system, you won’t want to miss this webinar covering time-saving cataloging essentials.
- Length: 1:03:47