On December 16, 2019, the South Central Kansas Library System moved to a new website. We’re excited about many new features that we can now offer, including:
- A “How Do I” service finder that allows member librarians to choose from dropdowns that will guide them to the service they want to learn about
- A search box that includes shortcuts to popular, most-asked-about webpages
- More Formsite forms that allow member librarians to quickly and easily apply for grants and receive email copies of their applications
- A Training Handouts webpage that displays the materials available from our recent trainings
- A Video Recordings webpage that contains links to all of our current training videos
- An Events webpage with links to pertinent Trainings pages, as well as the SCKLS Calendar of Events
- SCKLS staff webpage with a photograph of each staff
And we’re not finished: We’re still fine tuning the new SCKLS website to best suit the needs of our member libraries, including a user-friendly mobile version of our webpage that is still in progress.
If you have a specific question about the webpage, please contact email@example.com.